Reiki practitioners don’t diagnose medical problems or attempt to heal specific physiological illnesses or injuries. Reiki provides a complementary approach to overall good health and well-being by alleviating tension and facilitating the flow of energy throughout the body to help assist in this process.
Energy flows through all of us and gives us the ability to function physically throughout the day. This energy flow can be affected when we are sick or experiencing a disturbance in sleep.
Some of the common health benefits of Reiki are:
- supports a strong immune system
- facilitates deep relaxation to alleviate chronic pain
- improves blood flow
- reduces blood pressure
- helps boost mood which can influence recovery rates from illness
- assists in improving sleep
- improves energy levels
- alleviate feelings of fatigue from physical illness
Reiki helps provide a balance of overall well-being which influences how an individual feels about their ability to heal from physical injury and illness.