*THIS ITEM IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. ONCE YOU PURCHASE THIS ITEM YOU WILL HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE PRODUCT. art therapy treatment
This guidebook provides you with a foundational understanding of perfectionism including what is perfectionism, how it is maintained, and a pathway to overcoming perfectionism.
Included in this guidebook is a useful checklist to help identify common perfectionist behaviors.
From this guidebook, Reiki practitioners can develop an understanding of how perfectionism develops and the impact perfectionism has on our physical and mental wellbeing.
As a Reiki practitioner, this understanding can help bring empathy and appreciation of the experiences that your client brings to each session.
Included in the guidebook is a list of 6 Reiki exercises that can be incorporated into your Reiki treatment sessions.
This guidebook is direct and easy to understand. The materials presented in the guidebook are written based on current scientific literature available.
The contents of this guidebook include:
- Workbook purpose
- Scope of therapy
- Privacy and confidentiality
WHAT IS PERFECTIONISM?
- Defining Perfectionism
- Perfectionist behaviors
- Seeking a balance
- Perfectionist behaviors Checklist
- Reiki exercise Noticing Perfectionism
- Thinking like a perfectionist
- How perfectionism develops
- Reiki exercise Developing Perfectionism
- Rules for the perfectionist
- Reiki exercise Breaking Rules of Perfectionism
- Setting goals
- Coping techniques
- Experiment with small changes
- Reiki exercise Commit to Change
- Emotional challenges
- Adjusting the rules of perfectionism
- Reiki exercise Adjusting the Rules
- Plan to overcome perfectionism
- Reiki exercise Reframing Beliefs
SUMMARY OF ALL REIKI EXERCISES
Due to the nature of these items as digital downloads, no refunds will be accepted. Please make sure to check all images and read through descriptions carefully before making your purchase.
The copyright to all download files remains with Reiki Therapy Resources. Files are intended for use by the purchaser, and may not be copied, shared, distributed, or resold in the original or altered format.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are experiencing any issues with your purchase, please contact us immediately via email so that we can resolve any issues for you.